Put your email in the bar below to receive the my latest writings and news.
My blog has been updated and I encourage everyone to visit and check out my new page. Jumped and Trial are both coming next week along with a new short story later this month. I know this is not the longest post, but I have a few quick notes I would like to ask all of you.

First: Please follow and Share. If you enjoy my writing, music, or blog. Please follow by submitting your email in the bar above. Also please share on Facebook, twitter, etc.. with any and everyone you also think would enjoy the blog.

Second: Protecting the Students: please check out my philosophical and ethical examination about the Penn. State situation. Has had over 2,000 views, so if you have not checked out it or any of my other articles I encourage you to please check them out.

Finally I would like to thank everyone for their continued support. The books will be finished and out by April and I am trying my hardest to keep the blog updated with new content. So if you have a second please follow me by submitting your email to in the space above to gain access and updates to all of my latest projects. Also please share however you can with whomever you want whenever you want. Your support keeps me going and I appreciate it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment