Put your email in the bar below to receive the my latest writings and news.

A new chapter

To all of my loyal followers I am now taking new steps in my writing career and hope that all of you will follow me along the way. First I will be writing/interning for ARCHAIC CANNON. I am excited at the opportunity to become a member of their writing team and will post links to my articles/ reviews on my blog so please check them out.

Also in the following weeks the blog will be evolving. So please keep an eye out as you share and follow my work. Coming up this week will be part two of performance enhancing and in the near future I will be posting my GSU conference paper along with the latest installment of the LNL series.

For now though I would appreciate it if all of you would check out my first album review at the link below:

Aaron Childree: above the norm review

No comments:

Post a Comment