Put your email in the bar below to receive the my latest writings and news.

post conferance

I know that content has been a little slow, but that will be coming to an end soon. This past weekend I finally got to return to Atlanta for my presentation at the Georgia State University's Improvising the Brain Symposium.

The conference went great and I would like to thank GSU and everyone in attendance. In fact I hope that this post reaches some of you and do hope that some of the friendships that started there can become life long.

With that in mind I have a few housekeeping things to say before I give a minor content blurb. First the paper from the conference will be going up soon, hopefully this week. Beyond that I am finishing up a piece for Archaic cannon, the next lnl, and more importantly Trial (one of my first books) first edit will be finished this weekend.

Now I must say that Atlanta did a great job this weekend. The city was rocking, everyone was safe, and more importantly everyone had a great time. Marta was running smoothly. There were cops everywhere and more importantly they were friendly and the city felt cordial and safe. It is weekends like these that make me happy to call Atlanta my true home.

Beyond that though this weekend my father and I went to the Braves game Saturday night. It was amazing the Braves won and the stadium was electric. My dad and I had a great time, but more importantly than any game getting go go with my father was amazing. Every time we go to the game I feel blessed, fortunate, and lucky.

This weekend with the fresh air and the beautiful skies reminded me just how amazing life truly is and how lucky we all truly are. We all get caught up in the struggles, the hassles of day to day life (myself most definitely included) However if this weekend reminded me of something it is to enjoy every day, every event, because while not perfect most of us have it much better than we want to admit.

To your friends that you have not talked to in a while I invite all of us to reach out. I invite all of us to enjoy the day we are living while we are living that day, to appreciate the moment. Too many of us wait until the moment has passed to truly enjoy it. Spring is here and it is time we all avoided our 20/20 hindsight of life and instead just lived it.

No comments:

Post a Comment