Put your email in the bar below to receive the my latest writings and news.

The next evolution is here.

To all of my followers thank you for everything. I am very excited about the path my career is taking and would like to update everyone.

First, jumped is two weeks away from beta reading, cover, and is on pace to be released this holiday season. IF you want to become a beta reader email me at: degnatshowell5@gmail.com with beta reader in the subject line.

With that said a thirteen state reunion is on its way with chapter two and the site itself will be getting an update soon.

I also recently have started a new book project with a friend of mine in Tennessee. More details on this project will come soon.

With all that is going on please come back often to keep up with everything as my career starts to take flight.

IF you haven't checked them out you need to:

A Fifth Lesson Not Learned

Chapter one of: A Thirteen State Reunion.

Practice: thoughts on how we grow

No comments:

Post a Comment