Put your email in the bar below to receive the my latest writings and news.

Lesson not learned update

To all my loyal followers, sorry for the hiatus, kinda, I have been working on a few projects and am really excited.

I am working on a new chapter for the thirteen state reunion. And will be working on a new article soon. With that said though I am really excited for what I have coming.

I have one more lesson not learned for you then the collection will be released. Yes that is right you will have another lesson not learned created for you and then they will all be available through amazon.

This will give you the opportunity to have the lesson not learned short stories where ever you go and to share them however you want.

More importantly though at the end of the collection is a bonus story entitled:

A lesson not learned: Moral war.

This story is one of a kind and brings the entire collection together.

If all goes according to plan they will be available in paperback and digitally through amazon.

This is by no means the end of the lesson not learned series and I can not wait for you to have it to enjoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment