Put your email in the bar below to receive the my latest writings and news.
I know I have been a little late on posting chapters, but I hope you will all bare with me as I am trying to get something really good ready to show you. Now with that said I would like to give you some updates.

First Jumped is really coming along... and should have some chapters done soon. Also I am fairly certain that once I am finished with the books you will be able to get them on Amazon through the kindle store. In time they will also be available in hard back.

Secondly, article is coming soon about Dubai.... So keep your eyes up..

Also as always thank you for your continued support and encouragement. Please subscribe and send any of my work you like to your friends and family.

p.s. Wish me luck, just submitted a paper to GSU conference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment