Put your email in the bar below to receive the my latest writings and news.

Great News

Torin's book is well on its way to being edited, this however is nothing compared to what else is going on.

First Jumped now only has five chapters left before its initial edit is done. So in a few weeks (mid-november) some chapters will be posted for everyone to engage in and enjoy. If you like it please share it with your friends. Also I am making plans to make the book available as a e-book through kindle and as a hard back sometime next year!!!!

Also next April you can come see me at GSU and their Improvising the Brian: concert and symposium. (details found at the link below) I will be presenting my paper:

Impervious: an improvisatory look at how jazz resisted the feminist movement.

So if you can please make plans to come out and support.

http://www.cas.gsu.edu/theimprovisingbrain/

No comments:

Post a Comment