Put your email in the bar below to receive the my latest writings and news.
Performance Enhancing.

During my sophomore year at UNF I took an interesting class entitled: The good life. In it we discussed as you would expect topics about what makes a good life and what does not. One of the things though that came up in this class was the idea of altering reality and how that affects one's happiness and what is real.

With everything going on in sports right now about ped's and their social impact I have decided to write two pieces for my blog about this topic. The first will specifically deal with the idea of the cyborg and reality enhancement. Where is the line between enough and too much so to say. The second though will address this question and its relationship to sports. So I encourage everyone to stop back by soon to check out both articles, and see how your daily life is being changed, possibly without you knowing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment