Put your email in the bar below to receive the my latest writings and news.

house keeping

The new lesson not learned will be coming this week. It is called Flash of Laughs and I hope everyone enjoys it. More importantly though there are some exciting things happening these next few weeks and a few things I learned this weekend that I want to let everyone know about.

First. The conference is in two weeks and I am pumped. If you have a chance please come down and see me present at GSU and their improvising the brain conference. It is going to be a blast and I hope to see you all there.

With that said the books are really coming along and after the paper is done Trail will be done with its first edit and I will be posting chapters. So please give me a little more patience. After the conference is over the books will get my full attention and be finished as well. (P.S. I think my best friend tyler will be doing some awesome covers)

Finally I made a few observations this weekend:

It should not be snowing right now.... That is right it is snowing in Knoxville right now... It is sticking to the ground in Knoxville right now and it is the first week of spring, the first week of spring break. I would like to lodge a formal complaint, but to be honest this is ridiculous.

My dog is the best dog in the world. He has his quarks like any dog, but after the failed cat adoption I can honestly say he is the best dog ever. He listened to us, protected us when he thought the cat was being mean all the while doing his best to be friendly to shell and make him feel welcome. He is amazing and for his sake I hope this snow stops because this is simply ridiculous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment