Put your email in the bar below to receive the my latest writings and news.
I have been waiting to do this, but feel bad not posting for almost a week. To all of my loyal viewers I would like to thank you for your support. Last month was my best yet and as always I ask you to read and if you like it please share.

Secondly I will have  a peice or two coming out on archaiccannon soon so keep an eye out.

Also and more importnaly the next lnl is in its final edit and a new story (to be presented chapter by chapter) will be appearing on the blog in April. It is a little of a departure from lnl and the other articles. It is a satire that I hope brings a little humor to the site and my blog.

Finally after months of promises and wait I will be able to get back to the books soon. Jumped and Trial are both getting closer to compleation and after the conference I will be getting them ready for publication. On that note my best friend Tyler McClain has agreed to do Jumped's cover and I am quite pumpped.

Also anyone in ATL this weekend please check out the improvising the brain conference at GSU. I will be presenting my paper and can not wait to go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment