Put your email in the bar below to receive the my latest writings and news.

Have a few pieces coming

This next week is going to be a good one. The sister piece to my idol piece is coming to Arcahic soon and I will let you know when. With that said though I am teaching at camp jam next week, but do not think that that will stop the content.

First the blog will be getting a little face lift with some new pages and pictures to check out.

Second: I have a piece on the current steroid situation in MLB and the Miami clinic.

Third: I have two other pieces: one about the living wage and one about discrimination coming soon. So check back because there are some great things coming this week.

If you have not checked it out yet please check out:

Idol: Why it lost it's shine

Coming Home

The Fourth Lesson Not Learned: Dog Days

No comments:

Post a Comment