Put your email in the bar below to receive the my latest writings and news.

sorry about the delays, but everything is underway.

I just spent a wonderful week and a half in Atlanta teaching at camp jam and am back and rejuvenated. for all of you wondering the sister peice to my previous idol peice is up on Archaic and I will have the links to both of them posted at the bottom of this post.

Beyond that my brother and I have brainstormed some ideas and some new types of things will be coming to the blog soon along with some new things to twitter. So I encourage all of you to follow the website and me on twitter if you are not already so you do not miss out on any of the great new things.

Finally tomorrow night I will be putting up my latest ped piece.

So thank you for the support.

and see you soon.

Idol v.s the Voice

Why Idol Lost It's Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment