Put your email in the bar below to receive the my latest writings and news.

Good Times coming.

Sorry for the delay's, but it has been a crazy day. The power was in and out all day and then after that was done we had a grease fire.... its all good no damage, just some fine dust to clean up and a pan to try and salvage. With that said though I did not get done what I wanted to today, but wanted to give everyone a little heads up about the week.

First if you have not checked it out please check out my latest article at Archaic Cannon (link listed below). I am also finishing up an EP review of a producer/artist I have long time respected so look out for that in the near future.

Beyond that I encourage all of you to catch up on my last two posts: Translator and Violence.

Also it is now May and the new lnl is just about done so expect to see it later this week.

So to all my loyal readers thank you for your support and your time. Like always if you read something you like please share it. If you don't like it comment and tell me how I can make it better.


Archaic Cannon article: In the Pocket

Blog articles: Translator 

                     Violence


No comments:

Post a Comment